Thursday, August 11, 2011

Human Events linked to my post from Saturday

Earlier today, I quoted from Tony Lee's Human Events' article. What I did not realize until I was almost done with the post was that Lee linked to this post of mine about Newt's Friday in Iowa last week.

Getting even a small mention on that website is especially cool for me because I have been a subscriber to the weekly paper since December 2005. It was also President Reagan's favorite newspaper.

Also, in a funny way, it is partially responsible for this blog. I first read about Newt's e-mail newsletter in the paper edition of Human Events, and those are what really got me wanting Newt to run for President. After purchasing Winning the Future -- in August 2006, coming up on five years -- thanks to the newsletters, I was sold that Newt needed to be in the Oval Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This page is not affiliated with any political campaign or party.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP