Sunday, July 14, 2013

Two years ago Monday

Tomorrow, or today if you are reading the morning e-mail, makes two years since I first went to Iowa. Except for my wedding (fun location!), if the Celtics 2018 championship is won on a Saturday or Sunday, and, I suppose, my kids are born on either of those days, I can't see a better weekend. (That's in jest, of course -- the Celtics obviously would outrank any of those.)

If you haven't read them before, here and here are the entries I wrote from that weekend. When I get time, I need to write another with some of the missing details. One of which was the sore ankle I had from injuring it playing basketball a week or two before the trip. It hurt like heck, but nothing would have stopped me that weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This page is not affiliated with any political campaign or party.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP