Monday, June 13, 2011

E-mail from Newt supporter

Just received this in my inbox. Thought it was very cool.
As a tea party leader in South Carolina, I know what it’s like to keep your chin up, and to keep fighting for what you believe in.

After watching tonight’s New Hampshire debate, I couldn’t help but think:

Newt is the candidate we need fighting for us.

I don't care what the media or the political class says. They have their own idea of who our candidate should be.

Newt is the only candidate offering solutions as big as our challenges. And just as important, he has a long record of making them a reality.

When we put a candidate on the stage to debate President Obama next year and make the case for conservatism and American Exceptionalism, I want it to be Newt.

So tonight, I donated $25 to help make sure we can get him there.

At this time in history, it’s the least I can do to help fuel the re-launched campaign of the candidate I believe we need.

I ask you to join me in making a donation, whether it’s $10, $25, or even $100.

Of course, as a supporter, I was concerned recently regarding Newt’s remarks about the House Republicans' proposed Medicare changes and the shakeup of campaign staff.

But as I listened to him explain his remarks on both talk radio and tea party conference calls, and I watched him at tonight’s debate, I realized that Newt just isn’t going to be a conventional candidate. And maybe that’s what we need right now, because these are not ordinary times. I don’t want talking points – I want substance, even if it gets candidates into trouble sometimes.

So I hope you’ll consider making a donation. Every dollar now, and every new donor, will send a message that this campaign is alive and well.

Thank you for anything you can do to help.

Sincerely,

Elisabet Wilson
Newt 2012 Supporter
Simpsonville, SC
Here is the story of how Wilson joined Newt's team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This page is not affiliated with any political campaign or party.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP