Tuesday, June 28, 2011

E-mail from Newt: "No Compromise"

The campaign sent out this e-mail today:
"If you get out there and let people really get to know you and what you stand for it will be great for you. Best of luck, at least you are not afraid to hold your ground and not cave in like some other's I have heard about."

-- Patricia Cook, New Straitsville, Ohio

This was a comment that was posted on my Facebook page yesterday when we posted a picture from last week's lunch with Atlanta area tea party and 912 leaders.

To Patricia, and others who've said similar things, I'm grateful for your encouragement.

I know that as a supporter, it's been a rough ride the past few weeks, but as I told Neil Cavuto on Fox News yesterday, I hope that my concentration on substance will outlast the media’s concentration on gossip and process.

This campaign is based on an assumption that the American people are ready for substance.

They are ready for something different.

They are ready for a candidate willing to present solutions as big as the challenges we face.

As a country, we are in such trouble that I'm more than willing to endure the attacks, whether from the media, the left or the establishment in Washington.

I believe our children and grandchildren are worth it.

So today, I'd like to make one simple request.

As the first fundraising deadline of June 30th approaches, I'm asking you to consider making a contribution of any amount, even if it’s only $10.

To Patricia in Ohio and supporters like you around the country, I'll make you this promise: No compromise.

America needs real change in Washington, and I'm ready to fight for it.

Thank you for considering a donation to our campaign, and for all you do every day to help ensure a better future for every American.

Your friend,

Newt

P.S. The June 30th fundraising report is a critical show of support in these early stages of the campaign. Giving $10 now is like giving $100 in January. Please consider a donation of $10, $25 or more by clicking here.
To sign up for future e-mails, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This page is not affiliated with any political campaign or party.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP