Saturday, July 23, 2011

Thank you to all the readers of this blog

I meant to post this Thursday after the milestone was first reached, but this blog has now reached 17,000 hits. Why I note that and not a more traditional number like 15,000 -- I don't know. But I felt like this was a good time to say thank you to everyone who reads this blog.

In the last 30 days alone, this site has gotten 5,574 hits. (The weekends are always a little slower; the number would have been higher had I wrote this on Friday.)

My favorite discovery about how people came across this blog? I have wrote about this before, but I noticed that the search term "Pawlenty flat tax" led someone to this site. When different terms like that pop up, I oftentimes will punch them in Google just for curiosity's sake. What I found out: that my blog post criticizing Pawlenty's proposal as too bland is the top result. And still is.

Once again, if you have not, please sign up on the right side of this page.

And if you ever have any ideas, suggestions, comments, or anything else, please contact me.

Thank you for your support. We are about six months from Iowa -- maybe a little less than that, maybe a little more -- and the campaign is heading in the right direction.

If you read this on time, be sure to catch Newt on Fox & Friends Sunday morning at 8 AM ET.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This page is not affiliated with any political campaign or party.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP